In Venice you can arrive by plane, by train or by car, but you are not arrived in the city centre, so what can you do?
If you arrive by plane:
From Marco Polo Airport you can take:
- ACTV bus No. 5. Arrival in Venice Piazzale Roma in about 30 minutes
- The water Taxi. Arrival in Venice near the apartment in about 40 minutes.
- The urban Taxi. Arrival in Venice Piazzale Roma in about 20 minutes
- The Alilaguna, the private water transport company:
- orange-line travels all over the Grand Canal,
- Blue Line runs through the North Lagoon to Lido and San Zaccaria. The arrival in Venice depends on where your apartment is located, however calculated between 40 and 60 minutes.
From Treviso Airport you can take:
- The ATVO Shuttle Bus to Venice Piazzale Roma. Arrival in Venice Piazzale Roma 1 hour and 10 minutes
- The urban taxi. Arrival in Venice Piazzale Roma 40 minutes.
If you arrive by train:
From Santa Lucia Station you can take:
- The vaporetto to the nearest destination to your apartment.
- Go on foot
If you arrive by car:
You can get to:
- Piazzale Roma and park your car at the municipal Garage San Marco and then take the vaporetto to your destination
- Via Righi, before the Ponte della Libertà, and park your car at the Green Park, guarded parking but outdoors and then take the bus to Venice Piazzale Roma (it passes one every 5 minutes)
- Mestre in front of the station you can park at the Gregory Park and then take the train to Venice Santa Lucia or bus n. 2 to Venice Piazzale Roma
- Tronchetto and park your car in the silos
From Tronchetto you can take the vaporetto that will take you to the next destination to your apartment.
Very important because everything works for the best:
Notify our staff 7 days before your departure to give confirmation and then when you arrive in Venice call at number 0039041 5225251. Our staff will arrange to reach you at the meeting point established.